Embedded JTAG Solutions - CASLAN Seminar
- CASLAN basics – structure, expressions, user interactions
- basic applications
- stimulating and measuring using boundary scan pins
- variables, procedures, include files & file handling
- advanced applications – various application examples
- hands-on CASLAN
IEEE 1149.1 basic knowledge and knowledge of how to use SYSTEM CASCON is required.
The course is targeting everyone dealing with design, test and repair of electronic assemblies , such as test and service technicians as well as test planning engineers and quality assurance experts who already work with SYSTEM CASCON and would like to maximize their capabilities in manual test program development.
The seminar is conducted as an online training using appropriate web conferencing and remote tools.
The participation fee for both days is 630 € per person plus VAT.
At the end of the seminar you will receive a certificate of participation, the seminar documents and the examples that you were working on.
- • 09/12/2024 09:00 - 16:30 UTC