Basic Line · 3D
Stand-alone AOI System for manual loading and flexible adaptation of different assemblies.
The Basic Line · 3D can also be utilized as a separate repair station and is characterized by a comfortable fault classification via keyboard.
A multitude of variants and settings in illumination and camera make the system a highly precise and fast inspection device. Customized configurations and technical upgrades are also possible.
The fast way to an AOI program
Learn more about fully automated generation and optimization of AOI programs and library entries with MagicClick.
Application example: Stoll electronic
When quality is the be and end all
The company Stoll electronic GmbH manufactures assemblies for electronic control units and industrial applications, primarily for its parent company, the traditional knitting machine manufacturer STOLL. As an EMS service provider, Stoll electronic manufactures PCBs in the lower to medium volume range and has them tested using the AOI system from GÖPEL electronic. Below is an article written in German about how this is acheived
- rotatory angled-view inspection
- laser height measurement
- add-on camera with microscopic resolution
- individual integration opportunities into the production process (repair station, fault output, usage of serial numbers)
- extensive data interfaces to quality management and traceability systems (ZVEI standard, iTAC, customised)
- outstanding ease of use with the system software PILOT AOI
- highest fault detection through different inspection methods as well as individually expandable inspection functions and library entries
- maximum inspection reliability through verification of the inspection depth and monitoring of defect detection
Industry 4.0 and MES
global data management and MES connection as well as central verification across several production lines with
MagicClick for SMD assemblies
available in software PILOT AOI Version 6 for Basic Line with Shape Finder
- generates production-ready test program including component library in only a few minutes
- PCB-specific layout is considered through import and automatic analysis of Gerber data
- optimization of inspection parameters based on sample PCB and IPC standard
- efficient use of AOI already for second PCB
- up to 80% time savings for test program generation and optimization
- guarantees return on investment in the shortest time
News from the Inspection Solutions
- 14. - 17. Nov '23
- Trade Show