The MultiEyeS inline is a completely wear and maintenance-free inline AOI system for THT placement inspection and conformal coating inspection. The system has an integrated camera module consisting of multiple cameras arranged in a matrix-like configuration with a combined resolution of 240 megapixel. With its slim design, the MultiEyeS inline is predestined for use in the narrowest of spaces.
The images, captured in parallel, are merged together with an application-optimized stitching algorithm. Thereby, no x/y axis movement of the camera head is necessary.
Conformal Coating Inspection - Inspection of fluorescent coatings with MultiEyeS inline CCI
The MultiEyeS inline CCI version is ideally suited for the automatic inspection of fluorescent protective coatings (Conformal Coating Inspection). By illuminating the assemblies to be inspected with UV LEDs, the coated areas are displayed in high contrast and a reliable inspection of the coated areas is given. Typical defects such as unpainted or overpainted areas and also paint splashes are reliably detected.
- inspection area: 550 mm x 450 mm
- multiple cameras arranged in a matrix-like configuration
- resolution of 240 megapixels
- completely frictionless and maintenance-free
- application-optimized stitching algorithm merges images together
- outstanding ease of use with the system software PILOT AOI
- highest fault detection through different inspection methods as well as individually expandable inspection functions and library entries
- maximum inspection reliability through verification of the inspection depth and monitoring of defect detection