Are you looking for a stand-alone programming solution, but can do without overhead testing? FlashFOX is a stand-alone production programmer that can easily be integrated into existing ATE systems.
FlashFOX programs microcontrollers, flash components and PLD/FPGAsusing debug and communication interfaces. Despite its compact design, FlashFOX achieves the highest programming speeds. Both in the laboratory and production, the FlashFOX works time and cost-efficiently because up to eight different DUTs can be programmed and validated simultaneously.
The system design consists of a compact master unit and extremely small remote PODs that ensure maximum signal integrity despite of high distances. Control is via hardware commands (stand-alone via ATE interface) or a host system. FlashFOX serves different debug interfaces (such as JTAG, SWD or DAP) or communication interfaces (SPI, I²C or UART) on the DUT side. Dedicated programming drivers ensure the shortest possible programming times.
- support of many programmable devices, e.g. eMMC, NOR and NAND, CPLDs, FPGAs
- programming interfaces e.g. SPI, SWD, I2C, JTAG, UART, DAP
- real parallel high-speed programming
- FlashFOX control via GBit LAN, WLAN, USB 3.0, serial (RS232) or ATE interface
- FlashFOX master unit with up to 8 high-speed programming channels to the POD
- very compact POD unit for easy integration into ATE systems
- simple adaptation to existing systems on the hardware side
- API available for easy software integration in existing systems
- suitable for industrial use in 24/7 operation
- dedicated programming drivers to ensure shortest programming times
- anti-piracy protection (security)
We at GÖPEL electronic have years of experience in the field of JTAG/Boundary Scan. We have developed numerous test and programming solutions for electronics development and production with the advanced SCANFLEX II architecture.
FlashFOX represents a native, logical extension of our embedded programming product portfolio. In the field of Embedded JTAG Solutions, this is particularly suitable for the more demanding professional and expert level applications.