Seat Test System OsCAR
GÖPEL electronic’s seat test system “OsCAR” is a universal platform that can be utilised across a wide range of requirements and units under test (UUT) without complex reconfiguration and reprogramming. Airbags, belt buckles, seat occupancy detection, movement modes, heatings and more can be tested.
The tester’s hardware is always identical regardless of what seat from which vehicle manufacturer is being tested – in its basic configuration every common seat can be tested.
Robot-based seat control
Test system for automated EOL seat test with robot/cobot
The seat test environment offers a complete solution for the full automation of manual operations in the end-of-line testing of vehicle seats. Using a Universal Robots collaborative robot arm, following tasks can be automated:
- constant force actuation of buttons (lordosis, massage, seat adjustment switch)
- adjustment of electric and manual seats in all end points
- application of tools for seat occupancy recognition (e.g. body sense, SBR weight)
- Inserting and removal of belt buckle
GOEPEL electronic will take over all steps for integration into your production and test environment.
This video is in German. If you would like to view it in English, please Click Here
Force Application Machine (FAM)
OsCAR periphery for testing/calibration of SBE, BoSe/CIS and PODS sensors
Seat occupancy recognition - manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic simulation and testing of seat occupancy sensors / mats (Body Sense / CIS / SBR / PODS).
- SBE/SBR Reminder (simulation and testing of SBR)
- double/triple SBR (system for rear seats)
- Bladder FAM - PODS (Simulation and testing of Bladder FAM - PODS)
- Body Sense III (simulation and testing of Body Sense III)
- combination with OsCAR smart / advanced (end-of-line test platform for vehicle seats)
The OsCAR software is modularly configured. Thus, the software system is able to execute all analysis processes in parallel.
OsCAR can also be used offline to create and edit test sequences with the help of simulated measurement data
Universal control unit for vehicle seats
The smart Controller is a control solution for single and endurance tests in the laboratory and presentation area. The hardware base consists of a Serie 61 controller which can be used for various projects. A framework for mobile devices makes the controller convenient to use in presentations for monitoring the remaining bus simulation or diagnosis.
- Hardware basic CAN 61 PLUS
- up to 4 CAN/CAN FD/LIN/K-Line interfaces (optional 2 FlexRay interfaces)
- Control of endurance applications such as motors, massage function, lordosis, etc.