SCANFLEX II CUBE is the new generation modular JTAG/Boundary Scan controller. Based on the latest multi-core processors and FPGAs, SCANFLEX II CUBE opens new ways for the Embedded JTAG Solutions. The multifunctional architecture of the SCANFLEX II CUBE allows users to combine numerous technologies flexibly and with high performance on a single platform.
- Embedded Board Test: significantly improved test depth for complex boards even without the need for needles
- Embedded Functional Test in parallel with Embedded Programming
- No external programmers necessary
- 8 independent and parallel Test Access Ports (TAP) for up to 100 MHz
- Synchronized operation of embedded test, debugging and programming
- Programmable multifunctional 64 channel I/O signal unit
- Programmable TAP protocols for numerous processor debug interfaces
- Support of up to 31 parallel controlled SCANFLEX I/O modules
- Controllable via USB 3.0 and GBit LAN
Systematically test the characteristics of a wide range of interfaces such as RS232, I2C and SPI or complex interfaces such as USB, LAN and media connections with the SFX II ITM (Interface Tester Master). The simultaneous interface test on several test objects is also supported.