Compact test platform for automotive ECUs
Magic CAR compact
The validation of automotive ECUs requires scalable test environments. Magic CAR compact is a powerful desktop test environment with key features for the development and quality assurance of automotive components.
Magic CAR compact has a programmable power supply with switchable terminal signals and integrated current measurement. All common bus protocols are supported, e.g. CAN-FD, LIN, FlexRay, Automotive Ethernet and K-Line. In combination with bus trigger/stress modules, extensive interface tests can be performed.
Magic CAR compact can be upgraded to a complete infotainment test system with additional solutions from GÖPEL electronic. This includes vehicle relevant media interfaces MOST, LVDS or APIX I/II/III or a camera solution.
- network conformance testing
- infotainment tests
- quality, function and endurance tests
- simulation and Validation
- network management and fault management
- Ethernet-based architecture based on GÖPEL electronic standard products
- various expansion possibilities
- connection possibility for external measuring instruments (oscilloscope, multimeter, logger)
- display for user information
- numerous expansion options for bus interfaces, bus disturbances, media and ADIO