Stand-alone AOI System for manual loading and flexible adaptation of different assemblies.
The Basic Line · 3D can also be utilized as a separate repair station and is characterized by a comfortable fault classification via keyboard.
A multitude of variants and settings in illumination and camera make the system a highly precise and fast inspection device. Customized configurations and technical upgrades are also possible.
The company Stoll electronic GmbH manufactures assemblies for electronic control units and industrial applications, primarily for its parent company, the traditional knitting machine manufacturer STOLL. As an EMS service provider, Stoll electronic manufactures PCBs in the lower to medium volume range and has them tested using the AOI system from GÖPEL electronic. Below is an article written in German about how this is acheived
- manual visual inspection was impossible due to increasing assembly complexity
- specific adaptation requirements of an AOI system
- n AOI system had to be able to handle high type diversity
- adaptation of the specifications as well as the hardware and operator software in close cooperation
- fast test programme creation for frequent product changes
- outstanding ease of use with the system software PILOT AOI
- highest fault detection through different inspection methods as well as individually expandable inspection functions and library entries
- maximum inspection reliability through verification of the inspection depth and monitoring of defect detection
- individual integration opportunities into the production process (repair station, fault output, usage of serial numbers)
- extensive data interfaces to quality management and traceability systems (ZVEI standard, iTAC, customised)
MagicClick for SMD assemblies
available in software PILOT AOI Version 6 for Basic Line with Shape Finder
- generates production-ready test program including component library in only a few minutes
- PCB-specific layout is considered through import and automatic analysis of Gerber data
- optimization of inspection parameters based on sample PCB and IPC standard
- efficient use of AOI already for second PCB
- up to 80% time savings for test program generation and optimization
- guarantees return on investment in the shortest time