The inline AOI system for flexible integration opportunities.
The Advanced Line AOI system’s decisive advantage is the multitude of opportunities for inline integration into the production process. The system can be utilized at each position in a PCB production line. No requirements or specifications will remain unfulfilled as your boards can be transported in each direction.
The Advanced Line can be applied inline and also as a stand-alone system.
Additionally, the system captivates through opportunities with camera and illumination configurations. The sum of all components and parameters incl. high resolution and inspection safety guarantees the highest quality for your mounted PCBs.
- maximum fault detection
- unique illumination from infrared to ultraviolet
- patented 360° inspection in 1° steps at constant resolution and definition
- outstanding ease of use with the system software PILOT AOI
- highest fault detection through different inspection methods as well as individually expandable inspection functions and library entries
- maximum inspection reliability through verification of the inspection depth and monitoring of defect detection
Industry 4.0 and MES
global data management and MES connection as well as central verification across several production lines with
Application example: Würth Elektronik ICS
Flexible Inspection with high cycle rates
The Würth Group is a globally active group of companies with a broadly diversified portfolio of services. At the Niedernhall-Waldzimmern site, Würth Elektronik ICS Intelligent Power & Control Systems is a specialist for PCB-based system solutions for signal and power distributors, electronic controls and HMI solutions. Below is an article that explains the process in German.
- Advanced Line3 MBData Sheet
- Data Sheet