FPGA Testing and Programming
The FPGA-integrated ChipVORX models are functional software IPs with a modular architecture. This allows you to configure FPGAs individually to use them for functional testing. The capabilities already provided by FPGAs or CPLDs are used to increase test coverage and speed.
Which applications can ChipVORX perform?
- high-speed in-system flash programming
- High-speed access test of DDR-SDRAM
- universal frequency and clock measurements
- Bit Error Rate Test (BERT)
- Control of IEEE-1687 instruments (IJTAG) as well as pure IEEE-1149.1 instruments
- interactive tests with boundary-scan operations
ChipVORX Synthetic Instruments
Configuring FPGA designs instead of programming
ChipVORX-SI is an advanced platform using powerful FPGA-IPs for test & in-system programming. You can customize universal ChipVORX designs to your specifications and configure them for your needs to enable real-time testing.
The compilation of the FPGA design is completely moved to a cloud and acts in the background. This results in maximum flexibility and easy handling, without any special knowledge of FPGA designs. In addition, you avoid additional programming costs.
ChipVORX-SI will support completely new application possibilities in the future.