Test stand for electric motors - precise and fast measurement
A test platform for electric motors and electric drives
Electric motors and drives go a long way from development and the first prototypes to series production. It is therefore particularly important to detect any faults or weak points in the product as early as possible in order to minimise or avoid the costs and effort involved in rectifying them.
CARMEN (CAR Motor Test Environment) is a modular and scalable test system for electric motors and electric drives - applicable in development, production, endurance testing and environmental testing.
CARMEN provides a variety of static and dynamic test methods, e.g. in compliance with the standards of the German automotive industry, ready for use.
It enables detailed analysis on the development tester, long-term tests under climatic conditions on the endurance tester and cycle time optimized operating point tests on the end-of-line tester.
A database-supported uniform system software allows a complete traceability of UUT data and evaluation parameters over the entire product life cycle.
- check of quality-determining features for electric motors under realistic working conditions
- measurement of electrical and mechanical parameters
- use in development, testing and series production
- configurable to customer specifics
- user administration for configuration of use rights to various programme functions
- offline data analysis for the creation/processing of test procedures using simulated measurement data