- Many eyes for many tasks 41 MBFlexible solutions for THT and conformal coating inspection: Multi-camera-technology; Integrated optical inspection directly at the assembly station; Conformal coating inspection
Speaker: David Whetstone 16.03.2022
- Simple working steps with the PILOT Supervisor
Speaker: David Whetstone 29.09.2022
- Future or already present
Speaker: Mark Daglish 16.06.2022
- THT production process / production faults in THT process especially presented for the UK market.
Speaker: Mark Daglish 01.12.2020
- for automotive and other applications
Speaker: Sandeep Reddy Cherukupalli 14.10.2020
- Inspection Solutions in electronics production: possibilities for data exchange, MES protocols, PILOT Conntect plug-in system for MES connections, Industry 4.0 application example
Speaker: David Whetstone & Sebastian Müller 07.04.2020
- THT production process / production faults in THT process, integrated AOI Systems, selective solder joint inspection, AXI in the THT process, Software - uniform and networked ... and much more especially presented for the US market.
Speaker: David Whetstone 24.03.2020
Here you will find short, informative webinars with compact knowledge on various topics and practical applications.
Resource optimisation through efficient verification station concept
Inline verification stations on a production line require operating personnel, expensive equipment and space. Central verification, especially across several lines, offers potential savings. Inline verification stations on a production line require operating personnel, expensive equipment and space. Central verification, especially across several lines, offers potential savings.
Resource savings through automatic reduction of pseudo errors at the verification station
The verification of errors detected by AOI requires additional manual effort. An automatic re-test can automatically reduce pseudo errors after a programme has been optimised and this effort can be minimised.
Smart inspection at THT assembly stations with AI
With a smart automatic optical inspection directly at the assembly workplace, the risk of mistakes in a manual inspection is minimised. Thanks to the AI functions used, the system is self-learning and works completely reliably even without light shielding.
3D measurement functions on THT pins and THT solder joints
3D information offers added value for quality assurance. The THT Line performs these inspection tasks quickly and cost-effectively with a new 3D camera module.
Configuration variants of the THT-Line · 3D for efficient AOI use in production
The inspection system can be adapted for a wide range of requirements and production conditions. Feeding, transport and position in the line can be individually configured.
Time saving by fully automatic AOI program creation
Especially for small batch sizes, AOI programme creation is a cost factor that should not be underestimated. MagicClick enables the fully automatic creation and optimisation of AOI programmes.