See more! with the MultiCam Line and its numerous cameras
The MultiCam Line is a completely wear and maintenance-free inline AOI system for THT placement inspection and conformal coating inspection. The system has an integrated camera module called MultiEyeS. It consists of multiple cameras arranged in a matrix-like configuration with a combined resolution of 240 megapixel. With its slim design, the MultiCam Line is predestined for use in the narrowest of spaces.
The images, captured in parallel, are merged together with an application-optimized stitching algorithm. Thereby, no x/y axis movement of the camera head is necessary.
Conformal Coating Inspection
The MultiCam Line can also be used to inspect the painted areas on a PCB as well as to control the areas to which no conformal coat may be applied.
By illuminating the assemblies with UV LEDs, the painted areas are displayed with high contrast and a reliable inspection of the painted areas is ensured. Typical defects such as unpainted or overpainted areas and also paint splashes are reliably detected.
The MultiEyeS Technology
- inspection area: 550 mm x 450 mm
- multiple cameras arranged in a matrix-like configuration
- resolution of 240 megapixels
- completely frictionless and maintenance-free
- application-optimized stitching algorithm merges images together
- outstanding ease of use with the system software PILOT AOI
- highest fault detection through different inspection methods as well as individually expandable inspection functions and library entries
- maximum inspection reliability through verification of the inspection depth and monitoring of defect detection