Basic Line · 3D
Stand-alone AOI System for manual loading and flexible adaptation of different assemblies.
The Basic Line · 3D can also be utilized as a separate repair station and is characterized by a comfortable fault classification via keyboard.
A multitude of variants and settings in illumination and camera make the system a highly precise and fast inspection device. Customized configurations and technical upgrades are also possible.
The fast way to an AOI program
- PILOT AOI - user software
- reference database
- program optimization by means of statistically recorded inspection data
- fully automatic generation and optimization of test programs for THT solder joints with MagicClick
- individual integration opportunities into the production process (repair station, fault output, usage of serial numbers)
- extensive data interfaces to quality management and traceability systems (ZVEI standard, iTAC, customised)
MagicClick for SMD assemblies
available in software PILOT AOI Version 6 for Basic Line with Shape Finder
- generates production-ready test program including component library in only a few minutes
- PCB-specific layout is considered through import and automatic analysis of Gerber data
- optimization of inspection parameters based on sample PCB and IPC standard
- efficient use of AOI already for second PCB
- up to 80% time savings for test program generation and optimization
- guarantees return on investment in the shortest time