Embedded JTAG Solutions Beginner
- test introduction
- test bus standard - IEEE 1149.1
- Boundary Scan Description Language (BSDL)
- Design for Test (DfT)
- test and programming procedures
- further embedded technologies (ChipVORX®, VarioTAP®, JEDOS)
- hands-on Boundary Scan - Boundary Scan Coach / EZScan
Prior knowledge is not required.
All persons involved in the design, test and repair of electronic assemblies who want to know everything about boundary scan, e.g. developers, test and service technicians as well as test planners and employees in quality assurance.
The seminar is conducted as an online training using appropriate web conferencing and remote tools.
The participation fee for both days is 1180 € per person plus VAT.
At the end of the seminar you will receive a certificate of participation, the seminar documents and all the examples you were working on.
- • 28. Feb - 01. Mar '23 09:00 - 16:30 UTC
- • 12. - 13. Sep '23 09:00 - 16:30 UTC