EJS Seminar for Advanced Users
- project analysis & test specification
- DfT (design for test) & test coverage
- efficient project handling using SYSTEM CASCON
- CASLAN examples
- debugger & fault localisation
- how to use Scan Vision III
- VarioTAP® basics
- ChipVORX® basics
- JEDOS basics
- software and hardware integration - CASCON API handling
- hands-on – analysis and test program optimisation
IEEE 1149.1 basic knowledge and knowledge of how to use SYSTEM CASCON is required.
All persons who are intensively involved with embedded test in the areas of design, test and repair of electronic assemblies, e.g. developers, test and service technicians as well as test planners and employees in quality assurance who already work with SYSTEM CASCON.
The seminar is conducted as an online training using appropriate web conferencing and remote tools.
The participation fee for three days is 1890 € per person plus VAT.
At the end of the seminar you will receive a certificate of participation, the seminar documents and all the examples you were working on.
- • 06. - 08. Jun '23 09:00 - 16:30 UTC
- • 28. - 30. Nov '23 09:00 - 16:30 UTC