The Xilinx Zynq-7000 All Programmable System-on-Chip (SoC) series offers a high level of programmability to the highly flexible design of SoC-based solutions.
Main application areas of the Zynq devices are control, communication, safety technology, system management and system analysis.
The in-system technology ChipVORX configurates and controls test, debug and programming functions for the Zynq 7000 SoCs. The ChipVORX models contain all necessary structural and functional information for controlling the embedded hardware at the command level.
Helmut BEYERS GmbH is a medium-sized contract manufacturer, based in Mönchengladbach. The company works on behalf of OEM customers from the telecommunications , medical and building technology sectors. There are increasing enquiries from the fields of Intelligent electronics for Industry 4.0 and Smart Home applications. From Pilot Series and Prototypes to batch sizes of 50,000, the production scales flexibly and also implements demanding technological customer requirements.
- in some cases customers require an error tolerance of <1%
- difficult testability due to high use of BGA and missing test points
- supplement to In-Circuit Test necessary
- compliance with Cycle rates
- combination of test strategies for almost 100% test depth
- quick adaptation of test subjects
- test system in combination with automatic component group progamming to save time
- fully automatic programming of all ICs directly integrated in the test process
Space-saving BGA or VQFN-48 packages usually don’t allow direct contact with external instruments.
VarioTAP provides access to the built-in resources through its test structures. This allows generation of static and dynamic test patterns, which can also be combined with other test methods (e.g. Boundary Scan). As a result, structural tests are expanded, functional and diagnostic tests are possible in the first place.
Based on the ARM® Cortex ™ -A9 architecture with up to four cores, the i.MX6 processors from NXP have been specifically designed for entertainment, industrial and automotive applications. The focus of the functionality is a combination of the latest 3D / 2D HD graphics technology with efficient energy management.