GOEPEL electronic’s seat test system “OsCAR” is a universal platform that can be utilised across a wide range of requirements and units under test (UUT) without complex reconfiguration and reprogramming. Airbags, belt buckles, seat occupancy detection, movement modes, heatings and more can be tested.
The tester’s hardware is always identical regardless of what seat from which vehicle manufacturer should be tested – in its basic configuration every common seat can be tested.
The seat test environment offers a complete solution for the full automation of manual operations in the end-of-line testing of vehicle seats. Using a Universal Robots collaborative robot arm, following tasks can be automated:
- constant force actuation of buttons (lordosis, massage, seat adjustment switch)
- adjustment of electric and manual seats in all end points
- application of tools for seat occupancy recognition (e.g. body sense, SBR weight)
- Inserting and removal of belt buckle
GOEPEL electronic will take over all steps for integration into your production and test environment.
Sitzbelegungserkennung - manuelle, halb- oder vollautomatische Simulation und Prüfung der Sitzbelegungssensoren /-matten (Body Sense / CIS / SBR / PODS)
- SBE/SBR Reminder (Simulation und Prüfung SBR)
- Double/Triple SBR (System für Rücksitze)
- Bladder FAM – PODS (Simulation und Prüfung Bladder FAM - PODS)
- Body Sense III (Simulation und Prüfung Body Sense III)
- Kombination mit OsCAR smart / advanced (End-of-Line-Prüfplattform für Fahrzeugsitze)
The OsCAR software is modularly configured. Thus, the software system is able to execute all analysis processes in parallel.
OsCAR can also be used offline to create and edit test sequences with the help of simulated measurement data
LaRS (Laser Rotation System) is an extension of the scope of the OsCAR seat tester. With the test system you can determine local deformations in a 3D image acquisition. This multicontour scanner can be integrated into a production line and requires little space.
The smart Controller is a control solution for single and endurance tests in the laboratory and presentation area. The hardware base consists of a Serie 61 controller which can be used for various projects. A framework for mobile devices makes the controller convenient to use in presentations for monitoring the remaining bus simulation or diagnosis.
- Hardware basic CAN 61 PLUS
- up to 4 CAN/CAN FD/LIN/K-Line interfaces (optional 2 FlexRay interfaces)
- Control of endurance applications such as motors, massage function, lordosis, etc.