smartCommander - Universal Handheld Terminal
GOEPEL electronic introduces smartCommander, a powerful, practice-oriented handheld terminal.
GOEPEL electronic developed a versatile handheld terminal for simulating communication messages of non-existent ECUs at the CAN and LIN bus as well as executing operating functions. Importantly considering a simple usability, priority was set on maximum flexibility and was achieved by the free configuration of all device functions.
As a standard, smartCommander provides a CAN and LIN interface that can be run in parallel. The pluggable transceiver modules can be adjusted to the user‘s specific hardware specification.
There are modules for all common LIN and CAN transceiver ICs. The smartCommander housing, membrane keyboard and cable connector were designed with regard to the requirements for ruggedness in the industrial application.
- two layouts of the membrane keyboard with seven or 24 keys and three status LEDs
- CAN (high-speed, low-speed)
- LIN (master, slave)
- Dimensions: 165 x 80 x 35 mm
- Supply: 9 – 25 V
- Connection: USB 2.0 (Typ B)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 60 °C
- production process of electronic and mechatronic automotive components
- production in the final vehicle assembly
myCAR™ is a compact and easy to use software suite for the fast and uncomplicated handling of ECUs. The interactive software is determined by existing interface modules and can be equipped with various communication modules.
The user does not need any programming knowledge.