Switching module PXI 3164
PXI 3164 provides a variable matrix structure. The basic structure of this card is a block of 16 relays in one column, with 4 blocks equipped on the card. The following configurations are possible: 16:4, 32:2 or 64:1. The relays have NO contacts.
PXI 3164 can be operated in a CompactPCI™ or a PXI™ system.
- 64 relays in 4 blocks (16 rows by 1 column)
- Max. switching current (DC) per row 1 A (DC) at 30 VDC
- Total current for one column per block max. 1A at 30 VDC
- Switching voltage 10 mV ... 100 VDC
- Max. switching power 30 W
- Min. switching current 10 μA
- Switching time 10 ms
- General test and measurement systems
- Matrix for functional testing