Utilisation of integrated Power Electronics
- Control components for peripheral drive modules
- Battery charges, electric vehicles, hybrid vehicles
- Uninterrupted power supply, emergency power generator
- Inverter for photovoltaic, converters for wind power stations
- Industrial drives, medical technology, illumination control
- Railway drives
In operation, integrated power modules are exposed to high operating temperatures and power density.
The single elements´(die, ceramic substrates and heat sink) thermal coupling is implemented via large soldered areas to ensure the required high efficiency heat transfer.
Voids within these solder joints impede the heat transfer and are a critical risk for an assembly´s functionality, realibility and durability.
OptiCon X-Line 3D is an inline system, guaranteeing an efficient quality assurance based on 3D X-ray inspection with adapted image capturing and reconstruction.