System integration for production
GOEPEL electronic offers a broad range of solutions, including related services,
specifically for automated production testing. Our portfolio also includes customer-specific engineering.
The result is a combination of products and services for any kind of JTAG/Boundary Scan integration:
- complete desktop tester including adaption (JULIET)
- gang test and gang programming system (SCANFLEX)
- diagnosis and repair systems
- OEM integrations into ICT, MDA, FPT, FCT
- tester for highly accelerated stress screening (HASS)
- optoelectronic test systems
- mechatronic test systems (haptics)
- comprehensive inline test and programming cells
- customer-specific system integrations (PCI/PCIe, PXI/PXIe, LXI)
- customer-specific test program development
Our global partner program GATE (GOEPEL associated technical experts) provides assistance for the implementation of such integrations.
There is often a need for integrating stand-alone systems or inline testers into a specific production environment. Such integrations are typically based on a Local Area Network (LAN) connection or data servers and enable numerous process controls such as:
- dynamic request of software licenses
- download of test programs by means of a look-up table
- dynamic download of programming files
- linking of test and repair stations
- online recording of fault statistics
- server-controlled programming of serial numbers
- remote control of the test system up to vector level.
By default, GOEPEL electronic supports all listed process controls through JTAG/Boundary Scan systems.