The CARMEN motor test system provides the technical prerequisites to measure the properties of electric motors and electro-mechanic drives objectively under real operating conditions.
CARMEN determines quality parameters of electric motors and improves the efficiency of these assemblies.
- check of quality-determining features for electric motors under realistic working conditions
- measurement of electrical and mechanical parameters
- use in development, testing and series production
- configurable to customer specifics
- user administration for configuration of use rights to various programme functions
- offline data analysis for the creation/processing of test procedures using simulated measurement data