Mini network tester basicCAR 3085
The mini network tester basicCAR 3085 is a stand-alone solution for testing important test complexes, such as net management, diagnostic or data determination or node configuration via CAN and LIN.
The modular solution provides up to two CAN interfaces, two serial interfaces (configurable as K-Line or LIN interface), an interface for the J1850 communication protocol, integrated clamp control (Kl.30, Kl.15) as well as disturbance functions for CAN and LIN. Transport protocols, diagnostic and various intelligent additional options (all executed on-board) are available in analogue form to the CAN bus controller PXI/PCI 3052 and basicCAN or the LIN bus controller PXI/PCI 3072 and basicLIN.
- USB 2.0 Interface for connection
- Supports all standard communication protocols in the Automotive industry (CAN, LIN, K-Line, J1850)
- Ramp functions, table functions, restbus simulation and much more
- Arbitrary transceiver per interface
- Clamp control (Kl.30, Kl.15)
- Incl. disturbance functions for CAN and LIN
- Bus communication applications in the automotive industry
- Test systems in the automotive industry
- Customized test solutions for mixed bus systems