OsCAR - Versatile Tester for all Seats
GOEPEL electronic’s seat test system “OsCAR” is a universal platform that can be utilised across a wide range of requirements and units under test (UUT) without complex reconfiguration and reprogramming. The tester’s hardware is always identical regardless of what seat from which vehicle manufacturer should be tested – in its basic configuration every common seat can be tested.
For specific UUTs OsCAR can be optionally configured. The PC based system – easily operated per touch screen – is highly modularly, applying GOEPEL electronic standard modules such as Multiplexer USB 31128 or resistance simulator USB 4009. Furthermore, “OsCAR” can be extended: multi-outline seat test as well as structure-borne sound analyses (SoundChecker™), pneumatic test and optical characters checks (TOM Line™). The system can also be configured as a double seat tester for seat assemblies etc.
Test Characteristics (Basis version single test system)
- Measurement of all electrical characteristic values (resistance, current, voltage)
- Full Continuity and Isolation testing of wiring harness
- Blind check of feature characteristics (e.g. seat barcode or data base)
- Test Body Sense – seat occupancy recognition
- ECU test per CAN, LIN or K-Line (coding/parameterisation, data comparison, quiescent current measuring)
- Operator dialogues
- Test of surplus components
By utilising the test sequencer “PROGRESS” as system software the complex test run generation is possible without advanced programming knowledge. Extensive macro libraries are already available. Additionally, “OsCAR” can be applied in an offline mode for programming and parameterisation of test runs. Their results can later be compared to real tests.
- TestStand® based test sequencer software for test run generation without programming knowledge
- Integration of other programming languages’ routines
- Expandable by open interfaces
- Individual operator panel
- Access control with user administration
- Remote maintenance for efficient support
- Date base connection (e.g. query of test characteristics/double shoring of seat components, storage of test results)
Please register in the Account area for download brochures.
You are new to goepel.com? Please register.